STAR allows guest bloggers to submit content to be featured on our blog.
Blog Submission Guidelines
Please adhere to the following submission guidelines:
- All guest posts must be related to STAR’s mission and/or vision.
- These topics can range anywhere from healthy sexuality, male engagement, barriers to reporting, victim blaming, rape myths, current events surrounding sexual assault or sexual trauma, gender-based violence, etc.
- No guest posts may be self-promotional or include marketing links.
- All guest posts may include a 2-3 sentence author bio, which will be published at the end of the guest post. 1-2 links to the author’s website, blog or other branded online destination may be included in the bio.
- All guest posts must be original. Any unoriginal content should be set apart by quotes or indention, as well as cited or link to its source.
- We suggest that all blog posts be kept to a 1000 word maximum but we may make special exceptions for longer lengths.
- We reserve the right to edit submitted content, however we will not publish without the approval of the author.
- Submissions may also include vlogs.
- Guest post submission is not a guarantee of publication.
Please e-mail all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.